YFV, vUSD and vETH Logo Design Contest
We are launching a contest for a new logo design for YFValue Protocol’s tokens including YFV, vUSD and vETH! Logo design should reflect YFValue Vision, Mission and Value, Concept, Objectives.
The logo will be used online on all platforms and systems as well as in print. The logo needs to resize easily and look good in both color and black and white.
Entries must be submitted in .JPEG or .PNG format with high resolution. In addition, Adobe Illustrator or any vector formats are also welcomed.
Entries should come with an explanation of the design.
The YFValue Logo Design Contest submission period will begin on September 7th, 2020 14:00:00 GMT+0 and end on September 14th, 2020 GMT+0
After all submissions are received, the finalists will be announced for Community voting from September 14th, 2020 GMT+0 to September 16th, 2020 GMT+0
To enter the contest, you must EMAIL the .JPEG file of your logo design to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Wallet Address and your telegram id and/or discord id.
All Entries must adhere to the following guidelines
- Entries must be received during the Contest Period
- Entries must contain a logo design that meets the Logo Contest Guidelines above
- Participants may submit as many designs as they want. However, each participant is eligible for only one prize
- Entries must be the participants’ original designs, and not infringe on another person’s copyright, trademark or any other intellectual property right.
- By submitting an entry, participant grants YFValue the right to share any submitted entry that is chosen as a finalist on YFValue’s blog and social media for community voting
- Winning entries will become the exclusive property of YFValue, and by submitting an Entry, winners assign all of their rights, titles and interests in their winning entries to YFValue
- YFValue Protocol will have the right to adapt, edit, modify, or otherwise use the winners’ entries in part or in their entirety in whatever manner the team deems appropriate.
- YFValue Protocol will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries or for failure to receive Entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind.
For YFV, vUSD, vETH, each will have three (3) prizes as below
One (1) First Place Winner will receive fifty (50) YFV
One (1) Second Place Winner will receive thirty (30) YFV
One (1) Third Place Winner will receive twenty (20) YFV
Selection of Winners
All eligible entries will be filtered and judged by YFValue’s team members and other professionals, selected at the sole discretion of YFValue.
The finalists will be announced and the YFValue Community will vote for its favourite design.
Release; Limitation on damages
By participating in the Contest in any way, submitting any Entry for consideration, or taking receipt of or using any prize that may be awarded, each participant agrees to release, discharge, indemnify, defend and hold harmless YFValue and its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from any and all liabilities, claims, causes of action, damages, losses or costs of any kind, arising out of such participant’s (i) breach of any representation, warranty or covenant contained in these Official Contest Rules, including any claims relating to use, infringement, misappropriation, or disclosure of an Entry, (ii) participation in the Contest, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property or privacy arising out of participation in the Contest, any posting online or otherwise of any part of such participant’s Entry for judging or otherwise or any claim regarding ambiguity of these Official Contest Rules, (iii) acceptance, receipt or use or misuse of any prize that may be awarded in connection with the Contest, or (iv) any third party claim relating to any rights in any Entry.
By entering the Contest, each participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (2) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual documented out-of-pocket costs incurred in entering the Contest, but in no event attorney’s fees; and (3) under no circumstances will any participant be permitted to obtain any award for, and each participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual documented out-of-pocket expenses incurred in entering the Contest.
ASSIGNMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Each participant, by submitting an Entry and thereby agreeing to be bound by these Official Contest Rules, hereby assigns all right, title and interest in and to such Entry to YFValue Protocol, which assignment shall become effective upon the selection of such Entry as a winning Entry by the YFValue Protocol. YFValue Protocol hereby grants to each Winner a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, revocable, non-sublicensable right and license to reproduce, publish and publicly display such Winner’s winning Entry on such Winner’s personal website or in such Winner’s design portfolio and to identify such winning Entry as a winning Entry in the Contest, but for no other commercial use.